In anticipation of the election of members of the National People's Assembly, scheduled for June 12, 2021. The Algerian Embassy in Norway informs journalists wishing to ensure media coverage of this electoral event, that the submission of temporary accreditation requests is open from April 25, 2021 to May 28, 2021.
The accreditation request file must include:
- A "press" visa application form duly completed by the person concerned;
- An information sheet from the Independent National Election Authority (INEA) for temporary accreditation, duly completed by the person concerned (click here to download);
- A request from the journalist's employer;
- A copy of the journalist's professional card;
- A copy of the passport of the person concerned;
- Two (02) ID photos;
- The list of audio-visual material.
The journalist must also specify the wilayas (departments) in which he plans to ensure media coverage of these elections.
For more information on the requirements for temporary accreditation of foreign journalists, please read the following copy of the INEA President's Decision.